The golden rule of having a lot of followers
is "Engage". The more you are engaged with your social media account
the more followers you are going to have.
It's crucial to perform actions such as Pin, Follow, Like, Invite, Repin on a daily basis.
That's why we created PinPinterest to keep your account active every single day.
Make sure you have as many tasks as possible turned on in your dashboard to maximize your followers.
Especially "Pin" & "Follow" as if you follow people some will follow you back and if
you pin other's content some will re-pin yours and some will follow you as a way to say "thank you".
Here is how to configure PinPinterest to do all of the boring tasks for you on a daily basis:
First Login to PinPinterest and add your Pinterest account by providing your Pinterest username and password,
then our service will connect to your account and your dashboard will appear right after connecting
successfully to your Pinterest account.
1. Choose Your Actions - Go to your dashboard and choose the actions you'd like PinPinterest to perform.
Follow, Like, Comment, Invite, Sitemap, Unfollow ...
If you uncheck an action from your dashboard it will not be performed at all.
2. Choose Tags for Comment, Follow & Like - From your dashbaord under "Tags" remove the default tags and enter new tags relevant to your account, if your
account is about Travel an example of tags would be: Travel, Vacation, Holiday, Places to see
Our service uses these tags to find relevant followers for you, to like pins related to these tags and to comment on relevant pins.
3. Choose Tags for each board - This is a great way to get a whole lot of followers! as if enabled PinPinterest will repin relevant pins from others to your board of choice,
others will see it, some will follow you as a way to say "thank you for re-pinning my content" and some will repin your pins as a way of gratitude. To enable this feaure first check "Pin" in your dashboard then scroll down to "Pin To Boards" uncheck a board then recheck it a pop-up dialog will ask
you to choose tags, these tags will be used when choosing what topics to pin to your board.
So if your board is about wild animals an example of tags could be: Wild cats, Lions, Tigers If you don't choose tags for each board PinPinterest chooses default tags for you which is not recommended as you know better what your board is about.
4. Choose a Sitemap - If you have a website go to your dashboard and check "Sitemap"
then scroll down to "Pin from Sitemap" choose
to which board you would like PinPinterest to pin topics from your sitemap.
and provide your sitemap url.
This is a great feature PinPinterest goes through your sitemap and pins
topics from your website to your pinterest board of your choice choosing the first
photo on each url as an image for the pin.
Sitemap url should be in xml format you can
see here how to build a sitemap
5. PinPinterest can Invite people to collaborate with your boards, to do so simply
check "Invite" on your dashboard then scroll down to "Invite To Boards"
and choose which boards you would like people to be invited to.
6.Unfollow Action- If you check Unfollow at your dashboard please note that it has 2 different modes, choose the one that suits you best.
First mode unfollows only users that have been followed by PinPinterest and the second mode unfollows all users which
includes users that you followed manually and users that PinPinterest followed.
In both modes unfollow occurs 3 days after the user was followed, this gives the user
enough time to notice that you followed him so he can decide whether to follow you back.
7. Start PinPinterest - You are all set! Don't forget to hit the "START" button on your dashboard.
from this point you can close your browser, turn off your PC and go on a long vacation. PinPinterest will
work hard for you to make your account grow big.
8. Any changes? Want to add tags to your boards, check/uncheck action from your dashboard, simply do it,
there is no need to restart the service (press the stop and then the start button). PinPinterest is smart enough to get any little change without restarting.
9. In case you decide to add any new boards to your Pinterst, simply press Reload Boards button
at the very bottom of the dashboard page.
10. Questions? - Any questions about how to use your PinPinterest tool or
maybe even a new feature you'd like us to add just for you. Don't hesitate to Contact Us Good Luck!